Location: Remote from home anywhere in the United States
Job Title: Digital Marketing and Web Designer
Job Type: Full-Time with benefits
Hours: Average of 40 hours per week
Shifts: Monday-Friday; regular office hours
Salary Range: $42,000.00 - $47,000.00
*salary negotiable based on degree and experience
The Digital Marketing and Web Designer is responsible for the design, layout, and maintenance of strategic marketing materials, websites, and projects for the entire orgnaization including but not limited to lines of business and brands within Briotix Health to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
This position allows for a flexible schedule that works for you, us, and our business needs. While we must meet our contractual client expectations, Briotix Health values work/life balance. If you thrive in a people-focused environment and are a self-starter in the skill of content creation, you could be a terrific fit for this role.
- Excellent benefits package including health, dental, & vision
- 401k with employer match
- Professional Development Funds
- Accrued Paid Time Off + Company Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Annual Calm.com subscription
- Work/Life Balance
- Opportunities for professional development and specialized training
- Mentorship programs
- Supportive Leadership Team who dedicates their energy to your success
- DE&I Focus Groups
- Develop and implement an overall brand strategy, in partnership with Briotix Health Key Stakeholders, that aligns with company goals, including establishing visual identities for brands through logo design, color selection, and typography use.
- Develop concepts, design layouts, and create visuals for marketing, business development, operations, and client materials that adhere to brand guidelines.
- Conceptualize and design engaging and responsive brand websites employing industry and design best practices.
- Conduct testing and improve website design to create the best possible user experience and lead generation optimization.
- Create high-quality and visually appealing digital content in collaboration with the marketing and technology teams including landing pages, website banners, social media graphics, and app icons.
- Review materials developed by other team members for adherence to brand standards and explain any changes that need to be made.
- Coordinate photography and videography of in-house photo and video projects.
- Design highly technical, ergonomically correct graphics for Briotix Health’s specialized teams and experts.
- Maintain brand standards and concepts through all designs.
- Create and maintain applicable process guides and training guides.
- Serve as an internal expert in the field of graphic design staying on top of industry changes and advancements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree in graphic design, Marketing, or applicable field.
- Exceptional skill in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office products.
- Demonstrated experience with web-hosting platforms including Wix, WordPress, or similar systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, or applicable field.
- 1-3 years’ Graphic design, Marketing, or other applicable creative design experience.
At Briotix Health, we put our focus in the Industrial and Occupational realm. We consider ourselves life-long-learners and we strive to provide our team members with the education and nurturing they need to be successful while serving our clients.
We recognize that the team members we hire come from all walks of life. We believe that people from underrepresented backgrounds not only help us to be stronger, but also allow our team to connect, belong, and grow. If you share our values and our desire to build meaningful, diverse, and lasting relationships, we highly encourage you to apply.
All offers of employment at Briotix Health are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check, possible drug screen, and any applicable credential verification.
Key Words: marketing, sales, SEO, design, communications, digital marketing, journalism, content, website, website design, illustrator, WIX