Clinic Name: Sports Physical Therapy
Position: Licensed Massage Practitioner
Location: Bellevue, Washington
Minimum Experience: 1+ Years
Employment Type: PRN
Compensation Range: $31.00 - $60.00 an Hour; Dependent on Experience
We Are Seeking:
Sports Physical Therapy is seeking an immediate hire for a Licensed Massage Practitioner in our friendly outpatient clinic in Bellevue.
- Competitive compensation
- Multiple opportunities for professional development, specialization, and leadership
- Employee discount plans
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Investment from a company that wants you to succeed and thrive
- Assessing clients physical condition and medical history to determine the best massage techniques to use
- Consulting with clients to discuss their needs and preferences, and establishing treatment goals
- Performing various massage techniques, such as Swedish massage, deep tissue massage, sports massage, and hot stone massage, among others, to relieve clients' pain, stress, and tension
- Using appropriate pressure, rhythm, and flow of strokes during the massage to create a relaxing and therapeutic experience for clients
- Maintaining accurate client records and documenting client progress to track treatment outcomes
- Following proper hygiene and sanitation procedures to maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Completion of an accredited massage therapy program
- A valid license to practice massage therapy in Washington
- Proficiency in a wide range of massage therapy techniques, including Swedish massage, deep tissue massage, sports massage, prenatal massage, and others.
- Communication skills , good customer service, and Professionalism
About Sports Physical Therapy (SPT):
At Sports Physical Therapy, we go beyond the traditional rehabilitation approach to ensure that our patients experience world-class care designed to meet their needs and goals. With five locations, including Bellevue, Everett, Factoria, Kirkland, and Lake Stevens, we have the experience and expertise that families, players, teams, and organizations depend on.
At SPT, our core values are to:
- Deliver WOW service
- Create fun and be amazingly different
- Build a positive team and family atmosphere
- Communicate with love and respect
- Have Faith and be open-minded
- Demonstrate integrity and character
- Be determined and passionate
- Cultivate emotional connections
- Open and honest relationships
- Have loyalty
Instagram: sports physical therapy
Facebook: Everett Physical Therapy
You are encouraged to apply online today!
“In compliance with Washington Health Authority Administrative Order PH 42-2021 (COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement), effective September 1, 2021, this position mandates full vaccination or a valid exemption from vaccination due to a medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief. Any offer of employment for this position will be conditioned upon proof of the same.” This mandate stands until there is an update.