Clinic Name: Rehab Associates of Central Virginia
Position: Patient Care Coordinator
Location: Rustburg, Virginia
Employment Type: Full-Time
Experience: 1+ Years
The Patient Care Coordinator is primarily responsible for coordinating all functions necessary for an efficient and productive flow of patients between check-in, treatment, and check-out. This position is the point of contact for all non-clinical patient services. Your big smile in our fun and energetic clinic will go a long way!
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package including 401k, health, dental, and generous paid time off
- Multiple opportunities for professional development, specialization, and leadership
- Employee discount plans
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Investment from a company that wants you to succeed and thrive
- Greeting patients and providing outstanding customer service
- Coordinating the care for each patient from initial evaluation to discharge
- Answering phones
- Electronic scheduling
- Data entry
- Verifying current personal and financial information
- Maintaining patient charts and electronic medical records
- Collecting, posting, and depositing patient payments
- Faxing, filing, and performing any other duties as assigned
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Excellent in-person and phone customer service
- Close attention to detail
- Great time management and organizational skills
- Team player attitude and energetic with a focus on excellent customer service
About Rehab Associates of Central Virginia:
Rehab Associates of Central Virginia is an outpatient physical therapy clinic focusing on putting our patients' needs first. Our physical therapists have advanced degrees in specialty orthopedic care from head to toe. From musculoskeletal headaches to lower back pain to heel pain syndrome, we can help our patients' pain issues and return them to regular activity. Rehab Associates has 16 physical therapy clinics throughout Central Virginia.
At Rehab Associates of Central Virginia, we are dedicated to working with one another as a team across our sub-specialty practices, and with our physician partners, to:
- Improve the quality of life of every patient we treat.
- Deliver comprehensive, specialized physical therapy treatment in a caring and convenient manner to everyone we serve.
- Utilize our expertise to educate and inform our patients, making them more self-reliant in managing their health and well-being.
- Provide a caring and rewarding work environment for our employees to enhance their personal and professional lives.
- Become every patient and physician's trusted choice in expert physical therapy care for every rehabilitation need.
Join us and be a part of our talented team!