Location: Manhattan, New York
Job Title: Physical Therapist
Job Type: Part-Time with benefits
Hours: Average of 10 hours per week
Shifts: Monday-Thursday, 1st shift
Hourly Range: $43 - $55
Local Benefits: Midtown Manhattan, urban space, culture and arts
*salary negotiable based on credentials and experience
A day in the life of a Briotix Health Physical Therapist will include using your clinical knowledge and excellent relationship skills to provide independent, 1:1, work comp treatment to the employees of our clients. This unique, onsite position offers the ability to provide injury prevention, body mechanic coaching, and assistance with the overall health and wellness of the working athletes we serve. Our primary goal is to develop strong relationships and clinical expertise to clients in their work environments.
This position allows for a flexible schedule that works for you, us, and our clients. While we must meet our contractual client expectations, Briotix Health values work/life balance. If you thrive in a people-focused environment and are great at working autonomously, you could be a terrific fit for this role.
- 401k with generous employer match after the first month of employment
- State- and local- sick pay as applicable
- Professional development reimbursement and specialized training
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Annual Calm.com subscription
- Work/Life Balance
- Mentorship programs
- Supportive Leadership Team who dedicates their energy to your success
- DE&I Focus Groups
- Provide onsite Physical Therapy services in Midtown Manhattan, NY; with PRN coverage in Pearl River, NY.
- Coordinate and implement Briotix Health’s treatment programs
- Document interactions and other pertinent information using our web-based system
- Onsite management of work-related discomforts and illnesses
- Act as an educator and an advocate for the Working Athletes at your assigned clients
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on workers' compensation regulations and treatment protocols
- Be the Subject Matter Expert and deliver customized Education and Training presentations
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Physical Therapy
- Must have appropriate certifications and/or state license upon start of work with us
- Preferred experience in office or industrial ergonomics
At Briotix Health, we put our focus in the Industrial and Occupational realm. We consider ourselves life-long-learners and we strive to provide our team members with the education and nurturing they need to be successful while serving our clients.
We recognize that the team members we hire come from all walks of life. We believe that people from underrepresented backgrounds not only help us to be stronger, but also allow our team to connect, belong, and grow. If you share our values and our desire to build meaningful, diverse, and lasting relationships, we highly encourage you to apply.
Key Words: industrial medicine, ergonomics, body mechanics, occupational health, healthcare, industrial sports medicine, physical therapist, safety, industrial ergonomics, office ergonomics, health & wellness, injury prevention, behavioral ergonomics and coaching, CEAS, ergo, treatment, work comp, outpatient therapy, PT, DPT, safety, industrial ergonomics, office ergonomics, health & wellness, injury prevention, behavioral ergonomics, education, 1:1, autonomy, independent, clinical, non-clinical, education, presentations, public speaking, coaching, biomechanics, safety, human movement