Job Title: Program Manager- Ergonomics
Job Type: Full-Time with benefits
Hours: Average of 40 hours per week
Shifts: Monday-Friday, regular office hours
Salary Range: $72,000 - $95,000
*salary negotiable based on degree and experience
The Program Manager- Ergonomics is responsible for the development, oversight, and training of our provider team in ergonomic programs and projects. This position will drive ergonomic solutions, programs, and services for a wide portfolio of Briotix Health clients and industries. This position will assist in the development and implementation of initiatives and action plans to drive ongoing improvement and operational efficiency accross the organization. Two or more years of demonstrated project development and management experience required.
- Remote work from anywhere in the United States
- Excellent benefits package including health, dental, & vision
- 401k with employer match after the first month of employment
- Accrued Paid Time Off + Company Paid Holidays + 2 Floating Holidays of your choice
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Annual Calm.com subscription
- Work/Life Balance
- Discounted gym membership
- Professional development reimbursement and specialized training
- Mentorship programs
- Supportive Leadership Team who dedicates their energy to your success
- DE&I Focus Groups
- Oversee the overall program success and collaborate on strategic plans, initiatives, and business growth
- Implement and support ergonomic programs and projects to achieve company and client success
- Supervise the development, implementation, and monitoring of assigned ergonomic projects
- Train, support, and supervisor Project Managers- Ergonomics in the delivery of ergonomics project management
- Develop methods to improve quality and efficiency of existing services as well as develop new services and training for new services
- Act as a content expert and team lead for the implementation of ergonomic programs, Industrial Sports Medicine services, and internal and client projects
- Support the training and mentorship of team members on Ergonomics Services
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or higher in ergonomics, athletic training, physical therapy, kinesiology, or related field
- Two or more years of industrial ergonomic or injury prevention experience
- CPE highly preferred
Briotix Health, a partner of US Physical Therapy, delivers exceptional services and world-class outcomes to industries such as manufacturing, utility, distribution, pharmaceutical & office settings across the nation. Our relationship-oriented team provides preventative care that maximizes functionality and promotes well-being.
We recognize that the team members we hire come from all walks of life. We believe that people from underrepresented backgrounds not only help us to be stronger, but also allow our team to connect, belong, and grow. If you share our values and our desire to build meaningful, diverse, and lasting relationships, we highly encourage you to apply.
All offers of employment at Briotix Health are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check, possible drug screen, and any applicable credential verification.
Key Words: healthcare, remote, ergonomics, engineer, project management, program management, deliverables, ergo, manager, supervision