Location: Remote from home with the ability to travel as needed
Job Title: Senior Marketing Manager
Job Type: Full-Time with benefits
Hours: Average of 40 hours per week
Shifts: Monday-Friday; regular office hours
Salary Range: $85,000.00 - $100,000.00
*salary negotiable based on degree and experience
The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for the development of strategic marketing plans for the entire organization. This position will collaborate with Briotix Health key stakeholders to identify and execute the marketing needs of the company to maintain and expand the business to achieve company goals.
This position allows for a flexible schedule that works for you, us, and our business needs. While we must meet our contractual client expectations, Briotix Health values work/life balance. If you thrive in a people-focused environment and have a minimum of 5 years' experience in marketing and sales, you could be a terrific fit for this role.
- Excellent benefits package including health, dental, & vision
- 401k with employer match
- Professional Development Funds
- Accrued Paid Time Off + Company Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Annual Calm.com subscription
- Work/Life Balance
- Opportunities for professional development and specialized training
- Mentorship programs
- Supportive Leadership Team who dedicates their energy to your success
- DE&I Focus Groups
- Identify, develop, and evaluate Briotix Health’s marketing strategy, based on knowledge of established objectives, other market competitors characteristics and industry standards
- Lead the development and approval of all materials designed by the marketing department ensuring excellent proof reading of written materials, error free visual aspects of web, digital, print or videos and alignment with program excellence to promote operational buy in
- Consult with product development personnel on product specifications such as design, color, and packaging then collaborate with Briotix Health key stakeholders for best marketing strategy
- Supervise all aspects of internal and external communications involving social media, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), webinars, digital or video productions in collaboration with Briotix Health key stakeholders
- Develop, implement, and supervise an internal marketing campaign designed to promote Briotix Health’s corporate vision, focus and purpose as well as the improvement and maintenance of a strong culture
- Maintain familiarity with market branding and industry standards as related to early injury intervention, worker’s compensation, risk management, employee health, group health, disability, safety, and wellness initiatives
- Manage tradeshow activities
- Confer with legal staff to resolve problems, such as copyright infringement and royalty sharing
- Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings
- Bachelor's degree or Associates Degree with business experience equivalent
- 5+ years' experience in Marketing & Sales
- 5+ years' Marketing and Sales project management experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel when needed
- Master's degree in Marketing or similar field preferred
- 2+ years' experience in a similar industry preferred
At Briotix Health, we put our focus in the Industrial and Occupational realm. We consider ourselves life-long-learners and we strive to provide our team members with the education and nurturing they need to be successful while serving our clients.
We recognize that the team members we hire come from all walks of life. We believe that people from underrepresented backgrounds not only help us to be stronger, but also allow our team to connect, belong, and grow. If you share our values and our desire to build meaningful, diverse, and lasting relationships, we highly encourage you to apply.
All offers of employment at Briotix Health are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check, possible drug screen, and any applicable credential verification.
Key Words: marketing, sales, strategic planning, senior management team, senior management, SEO, design, leadership, communications, innovation, market research, strategy, project management, digital marketing, social media marketing, marketing management