Job Type: Full-Time
Hours: average of 40 hours per week
Shifts: Monday - Friday; regular office hours Pacific Standard Time
Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401K plan with employer match, Accrued Paid Time Off, EAP/Annual Calm.com subscription, continuing education reimbursement, and possible cellphone stipend
Hourly Rate: $23 - $25
Applying for a new position can be a big decision, and that is why we want to help make that decision easy for you!
At Briotix Health, we put our focus in the Industrial and Occupational realm. We consider ourselves life-long-learners and we strive to provide our team members with the education and nurturing they need to be successful while serving our clients.
A day in the life of an Ergonomic Coordinator will include using your problem-solving skills, attention to detail & excellent customer service to provide administrative support to our clients' employees and Briotix Health Ergonomists. Additionally, this position will support our clients by providing Physical Therapy intake.
Working in a nontraditional sports medicine environment comes with many perks. Our providers are making a difference in the lives of the Working Athletes they encounter. This unique position allows for a flexible schedule that works for you, us, and our client. If you thrive in a people-focused environment and are great at working autonomously, you could be a terrific fit for this role.
Core Job Duties:
- Conduct physical therapy intake using Briotix Health online systems
- Manage, triage, and expedite client-specific email communication
- Redirect email requests to Subject Matter Experts or other Briotix Health key stakeholders as appropriate
- Review & monitor ergonomic assessment reports to ensure compliance and excellent attention to detail
- Coordinate with Briotix Health key stakeholders to ensure appropriate staff to accommodate virtual and onsite assessments
- Update process guides as compliance needs change
- Fully understand the needs of assigned and other Briotix Health clients
- Coordinate Briotix Health Ergonomist schedules to meet client needs
- Use online scheduling programs and online databases
- Maintain regular communication with various client contacts
- Ability to manage multiple electronic documentation, scheduling, and ticketing systems
- Superior communication and customer service skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Microsoft Outlook
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle high volume case load
- Demonstrated experience with Physical Therapy Intake
- 3 or more years of remote working experience
- 1 or more years of experience in an administrative or customer service position
- Associates Degree or higher
We recognize that the team members we hire come from all walks of life. We believe that people from underrepresented backgrounds not only help us to be stronger, but also allow our team to connect, belong, and grow. If you share our values and our desire to build meaningful, diverse, and lasting relationships, we highly encourage you to apply.
Key Words: healthcare, industrial sports medicine, kinesiology, coordinator, scheduling, office, administrative assistant, scheduler, cusomter service, CEAS, office ergonomics, ergo, intake, WFH