SIGN-ON BONUS: $1,250
1 Year Bonus: $1,250
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job Type: Full-Time
Hours: Average of 40 hours per week
Shifts: Preferred days are Monday-Friday during regular office hours
Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, 401K plan with employer match, Accrued Paid Time Off, EAP/Annual Calm.com subscription, continuing education reimbursement, and possible cellphone stipend
Salary Range: Negotiable $55,000.00 - $82,000.00
Applying for a new position can be a big decision, and that is why we want to help make that decision easy for you!
At Briotix Health, we put our focus in the Industrial and Occupational realm. We consider ourselves life-long-learners and we strive to provide our team members with the education and nurturing they need to be successful while serving our clients.
A day in the life of an Ergonomist will include using your clinical knowledge and our training to provide office ergonomic assessments, equipment suggestions, body mechanic coaching, and assistance with the overall health and wellness of the people they are working with.
Working in a nontraditional sports medicine environment comes with many perks. Our providers are making a difference in the lives of the Working Athletes they encounter. This position allows for a set schedule that works for you, us, and our client. If you thrive in a people-focused environment and are great at working autonomously, you could be a terrific fit for this role.
Core Job Duties:
- Conduct brief and/or comprehensive office ergonomic assessments in a variety of client environments
- Collaborate internally and externally regarding suggested ergonomic equipment that will best fit the client organizational needs and budget
- Partner with the client and Briotix Health to support the clients’ ergonomic initiatives and assist with maturation of their ergo program
- Provide education to employees in individualized and group presentations
- Document interactions and other pertinent information using our web-based system
- Experience with body mechanics coaching
- Industrial/ergonomic experience is a plus
- Experience with musculoskeletal injury care
- Industrial experience is a plus
- Current CPR Certification CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer, BLS Healthcare Provider, or equivalent certification
- Must meet the physical demands of on-site work needs; ability to lift, push or pull up to 50 pounds, frequent standing, walking, sitting, and or squatting *reasonable accommodations will be considered
- Verbal & Written abilities in Spanish is a plus
**Active, appropriate license and certifications are required
- Certified Athletic Trainer with a bachelor’s degree or higher
- Kinesiologist with a bachelor’s degree or higher
- Exercise Physiologist with a bachelor’s degree or higher
- Physical Therapy Assistant with an associate’s degree or higher
- Physical Therapist with a bachelor’s degree or higher
- Occupational Therapist with a bachelor’s degree or higher
- Minimum of 1 year experience conducting in-person or virtual office ergonomic assessments
- CEAS or equivalent certification preferred
We recognize that the team members we hire come from all walks of life. We believe that people from underrepresented backgrounds not only help us to be stronger, but also allow our team to connect, belong, and grow. If you share our values and our desire to build meaningful, diverse, and lasting relationships, we highly encourage you to apply.
Key Words: industrial medicine, ergonomics, body mechanics, occupational health, healthcare, industrial sports medicine, sports medicine, athletic trainer, AT, ATC, occupational therapist, OT, physical therapist, PT, DPT, kinesiologist, exercise physiologist, physical therapy assistant, PTA, safety, industrial ergonomics, office ergonomics, health & wellness, injury prevention, behavioral ergonomics, education