Sign-On Bonus: $500
Location: Raritan, New Jersey areas including: Raritan & Peapack
Job Title: Industrial Sports Medicine Professional
Job Type: Part-time
Hours: Average of 7 hours per week
Shifts: Preferred days are Monday-Friday with varying times; typically morning/afternoon
Hourly Range: $40 - $50 *negotiable based on credentials and experience
Local Benefits: Highly rated schools, small town-feel, historical museums
A day in the life of a Physical Therapist will include using your clinical knowledge and our training to provide injury prevention, early symptom intervention, body mechanic coaching, provide 1:1 treatment to work and non-work related injuries, and assistance with the overall health and wellness of the people they are working with. Our primary goal is to develop strong relationship and assist in the overall well-being of the working athletes we serve.
This position allows for a flexible schedule that works for you, us, and our clients. While we must meet our contractual client expectations, Briotix Health values work/life balance. If you thrive in a people-focused environment and are great at working autonomously, you could be a terrific fit for this role.
- Excellent benefits package including health, dental, & vision
- 401k with employer match
- Continuing Education reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and Annual Calm.com subscription
- Work/Life Balance
- Opportunities for professional development and specialized training
- Mentorship programs
- Supportive Leadership Team who dedicates their energy to your success
- DE&I Focus Groups
- Onsite management of work-related discomforts and illnesses
- Coordinate and implement Briotix Health’s treatment programs
- Document interactions and other pertinent information using our web-based system
- Act as an educator and an advocate for the Working Athletes at your assigned clients
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Physical Therapy
- Must have appropriate certifications and/or state license upon start of work with us
- Preferred experience in office or industrial ergonomics
At Briotix Health, we put our focus in the Industrial and Occupational realm. We consider ourselves life-long-learners and we strive to provide our team members with the education and nurturing they need to be successful while serving our clients.
We recognize that the team members we hire come from all walks of life. We believe that people from underrepresented backgrounds not only help us to be stronger, but also allow our team to connect, belong, and grow. If you share our values and our desire to build meaningful, diverse, and lasting relationships, we highly encourage you to apply.
All offers of employment at Briotix Health are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check, possible drug screen, and any applicable credential verification.
Key Words: industrial medicine, ergonomics, body mechanics, occupational health, healthcare, industrial sports medicine, physical therapist, safety, industrial ergonomics, office ergonomics, health & wellness, injury prevention, behavioral ergonomics and coaching, CEAS, ergo, treatment, work comp, outpatient therapy, PT, DPT, safety, industrial ergonomics, office ergonomics, health & wellness, injury prevention, behavioral ergonomics, education