Rehab Associates of Central Virginia is searching for a Digital Marketing and social media representative in the central Virginia region (Lynchburg, VA). This position is a part-time with the ability to grow to full time status with successful implementation. This role allows for varied in office and remote work.
Our marketing representative will work closely with our leadership team, EVP of Marketing and Physician Liaison to advertise, communicate and educate the general public, potential patients as well as current and potential referral sources.
You will also enhance our brand and build a strong online presence in our communities through various social media platforms. You will be responsible for managing, developing and administering online and social media content designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company/clinics. The successful candidate will collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns.
- Develops social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals
- Analyze long term needs of the clinic’s social media strategy and provide reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan
- Help to maximize positive online customer reviews
- Develop digital and print materials suitable marketing and advertising
- Identify new marketing opportunities consistent with our company culture and values
- Work with key stakeholders to maintain and enhance our website and mobile application
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in social media management highly preferred
- Ability to utilize CRM’s
- Solid knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Prefer experience in WordPress
- Ability to communicate effectively to understand the needs of others
- A high degree of personal motivation to achieve personal and professional goals.
- Excellent oral presentation skills
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram platforms is required
- Knowledge of Google ad platform
- Candidate must currently reside locally
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Apply online today at HR@RACVA.com to be considered for this great opportunity!