Clinic Name: Sports Physical Therapy
Position: Exercise Specialist
Location: Bellevue, Washington
Employment Type: Part time, up to 30 hours per week: immediate start date
Minimum Experience: 1 year preferred
Sports Physical Therapy is currently looking for a dynamic individual who is ready to work in a fast-paced physical therapy clinic as an Exercise Specialist.
This position is responsible for daily patient care and takes direction from the Physical Therapist(s) by performing treatment-related exercise programs and/or patient-related tasks as appropriate.
* This position requires excellent customer service interaction with patients, clinicians, and staff.
* Interest or a degree in Exercise Science and/or Kinesiology background
* Prior medical clinic experience preferred
* Ability to multi-task
* Demonstrated commitment to exceptional professionalism, confidentiality and patient safety
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to build rapport with patients
Facebook: Everett Physical Therapy
For immediate consideration, please apply on line!
“In compliance with Washington Health Authority Administrative Order PH 42-2021 (COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement), effective September 1, 2021, this position mandates full vaccination or a valid exemption from vaccination due to a medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief. Any offer of employment for this position will be conditioned upon proof of the same.” This mandate stands until there is an update.