Position: Physical Therapist
Location: Lufkin, TX
Employment Type: Full-Time
Hours per week: 40 hours per week
Benefits: Competitive total compensation plus full benefits package including generous PTO, continuing education, 401K
Relocation assistance avialable and 3 - 5K Sign on bonus being offered as well!
Regional Physical Therapy Center bringing you back to full function!
At Regional Physical Therapy Center, our number one priority is the patient. We strive to provide individualized treatment with hands-on, compassionate care. We do not rush our patients or our clinicians. Rather, we perform comprehensive evaluations and encourage patient input for treatment planning and goal setting
- Graduate from a college with an APTA accredited curriculum.
- Master's degree or equivalent is a plus.
- One or more years' of experience in an outpatient clinical /PT setting strongly preferred.
- Outpatient orthopedic experience including Exercise and Manual based skills and Sports Rehab preferred.
- Current registered and licensed in the state of Texas and CPR certified.
- New grads encouraged and welcome to apply!
You are encouraged to apply online today! To speak with a recruiter directly, call or text Mary at 713 297-6392.