We are all in this together. Briotix Health is here to support you in your search to find the right position within our organization. By submitting your application, you are entering our talent pool.
Briotix Health provides Injury Prevention, Treatment, Ergonomic, Safe Patient Handling, Onsite Clinical & more to our clients in 38+ states. Please upload your resume, cover letter & answer all screening questions to ensure full submission.
Employment Type: Full-Time, Part-Time, PRN
Benefits: Continuing Education, Mentorship Program, 401K plan, full benefits package for full-time
If you are an exceptional healthcare professional, one who values a supportive work environment where you can change the lives of the individuals you work with while achieving your career and financial goals, then we may be a great match for you!
Core Job Duties could include:
- Provide education and training for individuals focused on injury prevention
- Provide onsite care and management of work and non-work-related discomforts and illnesses
- Evaluate client-site employees as needed with ergonomic screens and musculoskeletal assessments
- Provide care during emergent & non-emergent situations for occupational and non-occupational injuries/illnesses
- Evaluate patient needs, coordinate assessments, treatment & return to work process
- Perform occupational and health screenings as appropriate
- Document interactions and other pertinent information using our web-based system
Qualifications could include:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Athletic Training, Kinesiology, Exercise Physiology, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, or related field
- Associates degree and certification as a Physical Therapy Assistant or Occupational Therapy Assistant with 2 years of experience
- Certificate from an accredited nursing or paramedic training program
- Experience with musculoskeletal injury care
- Must have appropriate certifications and/or state license upon start of work with us
- 1-2 years of industrial / occupational / ergonomic experience
- Knowledge of workplace safety and health and OSHA regulations
Key Words: industrial medicine, ergonomics, body mechanics, occupational health, healthcare, industrial sports medicine, athletic trainer, occupational therapist, physical therapist, kinesiologist, exercise physiologist, physical therapy assistant, occupational therapy assistant, safety, industrial ergonomics, office ergonomics, health & wellness, injury prevention, behavioral ergonomics and coaching, RN, LPN, EMT-P, safety, health and wellness, health education, covid, covid-19, certified personal trainer, EMT, education