An Outpatient Physical Therapy Group is seeking a Experienced Territory Sales and Marketing Representative with a Bachelor’s Degree for Full-Time employment for candidates that have proven their success. This will be for our Northern VA and Southern MD clinic areas. Your territory will be: Ashburn/Broadlands, Brambletom, MIddleburg, Leesburg, Sterling, Rockville, Hagerstown and Stoneridge. Living close to this area is best.
Our Territory Sales and Marketing Reps will be dedicated to making a difference, have a humble and winning attitude, and a background of collaboration and teamwork. You’ll work closely with the company and clinic leaders to grow the referrals in each of your clinics by building and maintaining physician and physician office staff relationships.
Candidates will be responsible for:
Establishing and maintaining close relationships with new medical referral sources and existing sources throughout the territory by:
- Meeting regularly with physicians, physician’s staff, alternative referral sources, and businesses in your targeted territories.
- Identifying potential referral sources and introducing them to our services, providers and processes
- Maintaining contact with current referral sources and monitoring overall satisfaction with quality and timing of services provide
- Identifying opportunities to improve patient and referral source satisfaction.
- Coordinate, create, and place content for the company’s social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Prepares 3 weekly reports summarizing contacts made, schedule, and referral results.
- Participates in a variety of sales training and planning meetings to learn about new providers, services and marketing promotions, and to share information about sales goals.
- Maintains a high level of knowledge about your clinics and competitor offerings and their advantages and disadvantages.
- Sets and achieves personal performance goals for sales volume, new contacts made, new client sales and other related sales results achieved.
- Travels by car to perform sales duties with clients, medical providers and industries within the current network
- Performs a variety of other sales related duties, as required.
Summary of minimum qualifications:
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a related Bachelor's Degree.
- A minimum of one full year of direct sales experience in the medical arena.
- Ability to communicate effectively with and to understand the needs of others in a sales relationship.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of social media experience.
- A high degree of personal motivation and drive to achieve personal and professional goals.
- Excellent oral presentation skills and the ability to think quickly to apply facts in analyzing a problem and explaining that answer to a group of medical technicians and clinicians.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member to achieve organization goals.
- Ability to utilize business mathematics to figure percentages, prepare financial and sales information.
- A high degree of personal organization skills, including the ability to record and report information and to document work performed.
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to travel daily throughout your specified territory and work long hours to achieve goals, as required.
- Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word processing, database and other applicable software programs.
We offer a competitive total compensation package including base salary plus a commission plan, quarterly bonus program, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, disability, life and a 401(k) savings plan, Paid Time Off in addition to others benefits for Full Time.
We offer excellent training to help get you ramped up. Candidate must currently reside locally. Candidate must have a valid driver’s license and any offers are contingent upon a clear background check.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.