An Outpatient Physical Therapy Group is searching for a Sales and Marketing Director for full time employment in our Wausau, WI area.
Our Director will work closely with the company and clinic leaders to grow the referrals in each of your clinics by building and maintaining physician and physician office staff relationships.
You will also enhance our brand and build strong online presence in our communities through various social media platforms. You will be responsible for developing and administering social medial content that is designed to engage user and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company/clinics. The successful candidate will also be required to collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns.
- Meeting regularly with physicians, physician’s staff, Workers Compensation referral sources, Auto Injury referral sources and businesses in your targeted territories.
- Identifying potential referral sources and introducing them to our services, providers and processes
- Maintaining contact with current referral sources and monitoring overall satisfaction with quality and timing of services provided
- Identifying opportunities to improve patient and referral source satisfaction.
- Prepares 3 weekly reports summarizing contacts made, schedule, and referral results.
- Participates in a variety of sales training and planning meetings to learn about new providers, services and marketing promotions, and to share information about sales goals.
- Maintains a high level of knowledge about your clinics and competitor offerings and their advantages and disadvantages.
- Sets and achieves personal performance goals for sales volume, new contacts made, new client sales and other related sales results achieved.
- Travels by car to perform sales duties with clients, medical providers and industries within the current network
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and the executive teams
- Monitor the clinic’s social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with the users
- Create methods for finding and saving online customer reviews
- Analyze long term needs of the clinic’s social media strategy and offer quarterly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- A minimum of one full year of direct sales experience, preferably in the medical arena.
- 3+ years’ experience in social media management preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with and to understand the needs of others in a sales relationship.
- A high degree of personal motivation and drive to achieve personal and professional goals.
- Excellent oral presentation skills and the ability to think quickly to apply facts in analyzing a problem and explaining that answer to a group of medical technician and clinicians.
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way
- Strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Facebook’s, Twitter, Instagram, advertising platforms is required
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and web analysis tools required
We offer a competitive total compensation package including base salary plus a commission plan, quarterly bonus program, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, disability, life and a 401(k) savings plan, Paid Time Off in addition to others benefits for Full Time.
We offer excellent training to help get you ramped up. Candidate must currently reside locally in the area. Candidate must have a valid driver’s license and any offers are contingent upon a clear background check.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.