The purpose of Briotix Health is to build relationships with clients and their workforce to deliver meaningful results in employee health while leveraging next generation technology. We strive to deliver efficient and effective solutions to the Working Athletes™ we serve. Our three areas of focus are Industrial Sports Medicine, Office Ergonomics & Health and Specialized Solutions, all service lines support these focused areas.
About the Position:
Briotix Health is seeking a talented and driven professional in the field of ergonomics, occupational health, safety, and compliance to provide office ergonomic services to one of our national clients in the Washington, DC area. This full-time position offers a flexible schedule with 40 hours of availability each week. This position will require travel around the DC area, including Baltimore, MD and VA locations.
This unique role provides the opportunity to expand your skills and to collaborate with other professionals across the nation to deliver exceptional services and world class outcomes to our clients and staff. We offer our full time employees incredible opportunities for personal and financial growth with a generous salary rate, medical benefits, retirement plan, CEU reimbursement, and MORE!
- Perform ergonomic workstation evaluations in settings such as office (primary), healthcare, industrial warehouse, virtual & vehicle
- Educate employees on stretches and exercises to relieve stress and strain associated from working tasks
- Maximize worker productivity by making at-point workstation adjustments and recommending equipment to increase operator efficiency while reducing fatigue and discomfort
- Conduct lunch & learn ergonomic seminars to educate employees on correct body mechanics, injury prevention strategies, occupational safety, workstation exercises, awkward postures & repetitive strain
- Ability to work with a diverse set of clients and environments
- Electronic documentation and billing for all encounters
- Bachelor’s degree in Athletic Training, Kinesiology,Occupational Safety, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Physical Therapy Assistant, or equivalent certifications required
- Reliable transportation and willingness to commute regularly between DC, Maryland, and northern Virginia clients. Occasional travel outside of these regions could be possible
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft applications including: Word, Outlook and Excel
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Personable and energetic with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, human-centered environment
- Ergonomic Certification
- 3-5 years of experience in the field of ergonomics or occupational health & safety preferred
Starting Salary Range: $65,000-$70,000