A busy Outpatient Physical Therapy Office in Mesquite, TX is currently seeking a strong Patient Account Reps with at least 2 years high volume Billing, Payment posting & Collections experience. The ideal candidate has current experience working in a similar billing company environment.
We require the individual to be dependable, responsible, great multi-tasking skills, pay close attention to detail and works well in a fast paced environment.
•Post payments daily
•Bill, upload and correct claims in clearinghouse
•Status unpaid claims and patient accounts
•Balance and complete daily deposit
• Must have 2+ yrs experience with Electronic Billing, Collections and all aspects of A/R cycle.
• Must be proficient in Word & Excel.
• Previous experience with medical software required.
• Must have experience in a billing office and or medical clinic, heavy medical billing, heavy A/R, collections (from insurance companies & patients), insurance follow-up and coding & verification.
• Team player attitude, energetic, able to multi-task, with a focus on excellent customer service are key.
• Must be a self-starter with strong organizational skills.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk to hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and sit. The employee is frequently required to be mobile. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
We offer a competitive total compensation package including an hourly base pay plus an individual monthly incentive plan, as well as a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, disability, life and a 401(k) plan, in addition to other outstanding benefits such as Paid Time Off starting on days 91 of your employment.
Please apply online to be considered with salary history. We look for stable past work history.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.