Exciting opportunity for an Bilingual Appointment Scheduler Receptionist
We are currently seeking an Receptionist that has scheduling experience. We are large group of Hand and Physical Therapist with 12 clinics locations throughout the Phoenix Metro area. We are looking for a dependable multi-tasked individual who enjoys helping people. Effective communications on the phone is a must, good computer skill knowledge and a professional attitude! Attention to detail and ability to organize/prioritize is key.
Central Scheduling Receptionist carries out clerical duties pertinent to the admission process such as, intake and routing of all new patients entering our clinic system. Follows up with all referrals received to ensure each patient referred is successfully scheduled and seen in out offices. Liaises with other administrative and clinical staff to ensure all patients have their needs met in a timely fashion. Assist in the management of referral to the facility via phone answering and scheduling of clients. To maintain good rapport with the public, our referral sources and with all other personnel.
1. High school diploma or equivalent education.
2. 6 months to 1 year of medical terminology
3. Ability to type at least 45 wpm.
4. Computer skills; Excel and Word
5. Previous direct patient care preferred.
6. Successful completion of on-the-job training required.
7. Ability to communicate well with public and other personnel in a tactful and courteous manner.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
1. Must be able to handle stressful situations during crisis.
2. Must be able to be kind, polite, friendly, and compassionate to all clients.
3. Must be able to tolerate high noise levels and busy environments.
4. Must be able to communicate in writing and verbally, both in person and by telephone.
5. Physical demand level involves prolonged, extensive or considerable sitting, standing and walking, as well as lifting supplies/equipment.
6. Must have sufficient manual dexterity to handle charts, forms, pen/pencil, supplies, and equipment, such as assistive equipment, therapy equipment, computer, telephone, fax machines, copy machines and other standard office equipment.
8.Must demonstrate good organization of all patients’ accounts including patient data/information and notating patients’ accounts appropriately.
9. Must have sufficient knowledge of basic word processing and spreadsheet computer programs and be able to input data for statistics and weekly reports.
10. Must be able and willing to comply with all HIPAA standards.
11. Must perform other related duties as assigned.
We offer a competitive total compensation package including hourly wage as well as a comprehensive benefits package including full medical, dental, disability, life and a 401(k) plan, in addition to other outstanding benefits such as Paid Time Off.
A valid driver's license is required and any employment offers are contingent upon a clear background check.
Please apply online to be considered with salary history and 3 references.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.