An Outpatient Physical Therapy Group is seeking an Experienced Part Time Territory Sales and Marketing Representative with a Bachelor’s Degree for employment for candidates that have proven their success. This will be a 30 hour work week. Your territory will be: Bloomingdale, Largo and Clearwater FL. For this role it would best if you lived in the Tampa area.
Our Territory Sales and Marketing Reps will be dedicated to making a difference, have a humble and winning attitude, and a background of collaboration and teamwork. You’ll work closely with the company and clinic leaders to grow the referrals in each of your clinics by building and maintaining physician and physician office staff relationships.
Candidates will be responsible for:
Establishing and maintaining close relationships with new medical referral sources and existing sources throughout the territory by:
Summary of minimum qualifications:
• Educationand/or experience equivalent to a related Bachelor's Degree.
• A minimum of one full year of direct sales experience, preferably in the medical arena.
• Ability to communicate effectively with and to understand the needs of others in a sales relationship.
• A high degree of personal motivation and drive to achieve personal and professional goals.
• Excellent oral presentation skills and the ability to think quickly to apply facts in analyzing a problem and explaining that answer to a group of medical technicians and clinicians.
• Ability to work effectively as a team member to achieve organization goals.
• Ability to utilize business mathematics to figure percentages, prepare financial and sales information.
• A high degree of personal organization skills, including the ability to record and report information and to document work performed.
• Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision.
• Ability to travel extensively throughout our region and work long hours to achieve goals, as required.
• Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word processing, database and other applicable software programs.
We offer a competitive Hourly wage plus a commission plan. We also have a 401(k) savings plan available as well.
We offer excellent training to help get you ramped up. Candidate must currently reside locally. Candidate must have a valid driver’s license and any offers are contingent upon a clear background check.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.