The purpose of Briotix Health is to build relationships with clients and their workforce to deliver meaningful results in employee health while leveraging next generation technology. We strive to deliver efficient and effective solutions to the Working Athletes™ we serve. Our three areas of focus are Industrial Sports Medicine, Office Ergonomics & Health and Specialized Solutions, all service lines support these focused areas.
About the Position:
We looking to add an out-going, skilled part-time (16 hours per week) Patient Mobility Partner to work onsite with one of our national clients located in San Francisco, CA. The Patient Mobility Partner supports the clinical work flow by providing patient mobility assistance and training to nurses and other care personnel. Through the use of safe patient handling and mobility equipment and techniques, the Patient Mobility Partner mobilizes patients in accordance with the nurse’s mobility care plan for each patient. Please be aware that this position is part-time for weekend coverage on Saturdays and Sundays, shift time from 7a - 3:30p. Opportunities for additional weekday shifts may be available but not required. We offer our part time employees incredible opportunities for personal and financial growth with a generous hourly rate, medical benefits, retirement plan, CEU reimbursement, and MORE!
- Functions as a member of a patient mobility team which consists of trained personnel working together to support the mobility of clinically complex patients, and/or patients requiring mobility assistance.
- Operates and utilizes specialized patient handling equipment, transfer devices, and protective equipment in compliance with hospital/clinic policies, vendor specifications, and patient handling and transporting protocols.
- Cooperates with and works collaboratively with the nursing/patient care services team; functions as part of a team to lower critical incidents and risk factors through problem solving and coaching; adheres to department and hospital/clinic policies and procedures.
- Recognizes needs and concerns of patients, co-workers, and physicians while maintaining positive working relationships.
- Demonstrates sufficient knowledge, skills, and abilities in area of safe patient handling.
- Demonstrates knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to provide culturally sensitive care and/or service.
- High school diploma; or equivalent combination of education & experience may be considered in lieu High School diploma
- Prefer a 2 or 4-year degree in medical discipline or a related field (e.g. Nursing assistant, Kinesiology, Exercise Physiology, Sports Medicine, Biology, etc.)
- Prefer experience as a lift team member, patient care Lift Partner (PCA), or rehab services aide
- Certified Nursing Assistants are encouraged to apply
- Ability to communicate effectively in person, via video skype, and in writing
- Strong organizational and time management skills along with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- Reliable transportation
Starting Hourly Rate: $20-$22/hour