About Briotix Health:
In early May of 2018, InSite Health and Briotix merged to become Briotix Health & the largest provider of industrial services in the nation!
Historic InSite Health is a rapidly growing, athletic-trainer owned company which provides clients nationwide with on-site occupational health services using a sports medicine approach. It is our mission to provide preventative injury programs that provide customized occupational health care for our clients’ workforce in the manufacturing, distribution and utility industries.
Historic Briotix combines tools, science & technology to address and prevent employee injuries, help them get back to work and reduce the costs of musculoskeletal disorders. The values of Briotix are to apply passion and innovative spirit to everyday tasks to deliver meaningful results with every client.
Together, let's make it better!
About the Position:
Briotix Health is looking to add an out-going, skilled Physical Therapist (PT) or Occupational Therapist (OT) to service one of our national clients in the Lakewood, WA area with 6 hours per week of availability. This position does weekly availability, to provide service on days that have been scheduled for the for the 2018 calendar year. The main responsibility is to perform ADA Assessments to qualify individuals for use of the transit system. This unique position provides the opportunity to learn a new setting and to collaborate with other professionals across the nation to deliver exceptional services and world class outcomes to our clients and staff. We offer our part time employees incredible opportunities for personal and financial growth with a generous hourly wage, retirement plan, CEU reimbursement, and MORE!
1. Onsite care and management of work and non-work-related discomforts and illnesses within OSHA first-aid standards
2. Electronic documentation and billing for all encounters
3. Coordinate and implement Briotix Health’s injury prevention programs
4. Knowledge of ergonomics and project management to drive client program success
5. Regular communication with client and Briotix Health management of onsite activities
1. Bachelor’s Degree
2. Active PT or OT state license
3. Current CPR Certification CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer, BLS Healthcare Provider, or equivalent certification
4. A minimum of two years of PT or OT experience
5. Ability to communicate effectively in person, via video skype, and in writing
6. Strong organizational and time management skills along with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
7. Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
8. Reliable transportation and clean driving record