About InSite Health & Briotix:
In early May of 2018, InSite Health and Briotix merged to become the largest provider of industrial services in the nation!
InSite Health is a rapidly growing, athletic-trainer owned company which provides clients nationwide with on-site occupational health services using a sports medicine approach. It is our mission to provide preventative injury programs that provide customized occupational health care for our clients’ workforce in the manufacturing, distribution and utility industries.
Briotix combines tools, science & technology to address and prevent employee injuries, help them get back to work and reduce the costs of musculoskeletal disorders. The values of Briotix are to apply passion and innovative spirit to everyday tasks to deliver meaningful results with every client.
About the Position:
We looking to add an out-going, skilled Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC) to service 2 of our national utility clients in the Waukesha, WI area with a total of 4.5 hours each week. This position will require one 4 hour morning shift every week between the times of 6-10am plus and additional one 1 hour shift ever other morning. This industrial / occupational athletic training position is ideally suited for an individual who possesses strong manual therapy skills, is comfortable working autonomously, and has the desire to work Monday-Thursday weekday hours. Our training and mentoring program provides a foundation of knowledge for ATCs learning a new care setting and industry.
This unique position provides the opportunity to learn a new setting and to collaborate with other ATCs across the nation to deliver exceptional services and world class outcomes to our clients and staff. We offer our part time employees incredible opportunities for personal and financial growth with a generous hourly rate, retirement plan, CEU reimbursement, and MORE!
1. Onsite care and management of work and non-work related discomforts and illnesses within OSHA first-aid standards
2. Electronic documentation and billing for all encounters
3. Coordinate and implement InSite Health/Briotix injury prevention programs
4. Knowledge of ergonomics and project management to drive client program success
5. Regular communication with client and InSite Health/Briotix management of onsite activities
1. Bachelor’s Degree
2. Current BOC certification in good standing
3. Current Wisconsin State Athletic Training license in good standing
4. Current CPR Certification CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer, BLS Healthcare Provider, or equivalent certification
5. A minimum of two years athletic training experience
6. Ability to communicate effectively in person, via video skype, and in writing
7. Strong organizational and time management skills along with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
8. Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
9. Reliable transportation and clean driving record