About InSite Health & Briotix:
In early May of 2018, InSite Health and Briotix merged to become the largest provider of industrial services in the nation!
InSite Health is a rapidly growing, athletic-trainer owned company which provides clients nationwide with on-site occupational health services using a sports medicine approach. It is our mission to provide preventative injury programs that provide customized occupational health care for our clients’ workforce in the manufacturing, distribution and utility industries.
Briotix combines tools, science & technology to address and prevent employee injuries, help them get back to work and reduce the costs of musculoskeletal disorders. The values of Briotix are to apply passion and innovative spirit to everyday tasks to deliver meaningful results with every client.
About the Position:
InSite Health is looking to add an out-going, skilled Physical Therapist to provide work comp treatment services to one of our national clients in the Folsom, CA area with 2 hours per week of availability. This position offers flexible shifts that can be worked around your schedule and the client's needs. This industrial / occupational treatment position is ideally suited for an individual who possesses a strong understand of body mechanics, is comfortable working autonomously, and has the desire to work weekday hours.
This unique position provides the opportunity to work in a new setting and to collaborate with other healthcare professionals across the nation to deliver exceptional services and world class outcomes to our clients and staff. We offer our part time employees incredible opportunities for personal and financial growth with a generous hourly wage, retirement plan, CEU reimbursement, and MORE!
1. Onsite management of work related discomforts and illnesses
2. Electronic documentation and billing for all encounters
3. Coordinate and implement Briotix/InSite Health’s treatment programs
4. Knowledge of ergonomics and project management to drive client program success
5. Regular communication with client and Briotix/InSite Health management of onsite activities
1. Bachelor’s Degree
2. Current Physical Therapy license in good standing
3. Current CPR Certification CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer, BLS Healthcare Provider, or equivalent certification
4. A minimum of two years physical therapy experience
5. Ability to communicate effectively in person, via video skype, and in writing
6. Strong organizational and time management skills along with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
7. Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
8. Reliable transportation and clean driving record