An Outpatient Physical Therapy Group is seeking a Part Time Territory Sales Representative with a Bachelor’s Degree for employment for candidates that have proven their success. This will be a 20-29 hour work week. This will be for our Southern Detroit Clinics, Trenton, Southgate and Monroe.
Our Territory Sales Reps will be dedicated to making a difference, have a humble and winning attitude, and a background of collaboration and teamwork. You’ll work closely with the company and clinic leaders to grow the referrals in each of your clinics by building and maintaining physician and physician office staff relationships.
Candidates will be responsible for:
Establishing and maintaining close relationships with new medical referral sources and existing sources throughout the territory by:
• Meeting regularly with physicians, physicians staff, Workers Compensation referral sources, Auto Injury referral sources and businesses in your targeted territories.
• Identifying potential referral sources and introducing them to our services, providers and processes
• Maintaining contact with current referral sources and monitoring overall satisfaction with quality and timing of services provided
• Identifying opportunities to improve patient and referral source satisfaction.
• Prepares 3 weekly reports summarizing contacts made, schedule, and referral results.
• Participates in a variety of sales training and planning meetings to learn about new providers, services and marketing promotions, and to share information about sales goals.
• Maintains a high level of knowledge about your clinics and competitor offerings and their advantages and disadvantages.
• Sets and achieves personal performance goals for sales volume, new contacts made, new client sales and other related sales results achieved.
• Travels by car to perform sales duties with clients, medical providers and industries within the current network
• Performs a variety of other sales related duties, as required.
You will also maintain and promote the Social Media presence of the clinics so this is a big part of the job and requires previous social media experience .
Summary of minimum qualifications:
We offer a competitive Hourly wage plus a commission plan. We also have a 401(k) savings plan available as well.
We offer excellent training to help get you ramped up. Candidate must currently reside locally. Candidate must have a valid driver’s license and any offers are contingent upon a clear background check.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.