We have an exciting opportunity for an Experienced Front Office Supervisor with Ability Health Services & Rehabilitation.
We are looking for an experienced Front Office Supervisor to join our growing company. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be organized, able to multitask, and prioritize. Must be able to train new hires and provide follow up training for 25-35 front office coordinators. Must have minimum of 5 years’ experience in health-related field. Must be willing to travel the Central Florida area.
- Conducts on-the-job training (individual and group training) for new and existing Front office employees.
- Updates existing training procedure manual as necessary and provides feedback related to training effectiveness, and assist corporate in the development of training materials.
- Strategize to find new methods to improve and promote quality workflow.
- Assist in hiring for Front Office Coordinator position.
- Work with front desk to ensure reports are submitted timely and accurately.
- Responsible for managing the front office employee scheduled paid time off and emergency coverage as needed.
- Administrative duties as assigned by the Business Operations Manager as needed.
- 5+years of experience in medical front office management and training
- Degree in health-related field and/or equivalent experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to adapt to different learning styles.
- Professional appearance and conduct
- Knowledge of Revenue Cycle related to front office operations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience using EMR software Knowledge of Revenue Cycle Management
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Must be able to coordinate front office coverage for time off requests.
- Knowledge of insurance and authorizations
- Must work well independently and with a team.
- Ability to multitask with attention to detail
- Able to travel between multiple locations.
- Time Management skills, and great organizational skills
We offer a competitive total compensation package including hourly wage as well as a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, disability, life and a 401(k) plan, in addition to other outstanding benefits such as Paid Time Off.
A valid driver's license is required and any employment offers are contingent upon a clear background check.
Please apply online to be considered with salary history. We do look for stable past work history.
Please NO Agency calls.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.