Momentum Pt & Rehabilitation is looking for a qualified individual to join our team of skilled therapists and enthusiastic staff! We are currently interviewing for a part time Licensed Massage Therapist. We offer competitive salaries, quarterly bonuses, outstanding benefit package, generous continuing education, mentorship, growth opportunities and relocation assistance.
Job Summary: To offer therapeutic massage therapy to customers of clinic.
- Provides manual massage treatments using accepted certification standards; including Swedish, Sport, Deep Tissue, and Lymphatic massage techniques;
- Educates customers about complementary clinic services in addition to relaxation, exercise, and body conditioning programs to enhance wellness.
- Coordinates with clinic ordering protocol particular to massage therapy needs.
- Is responsible for cleaning of massage rooms and replacement of linens between appointments.
- Maintains records of customers, services performed, and fees charged.
- Understanding of legal issues related to massage i.e., HIPPA
- Successful completion of a massage therapy course at an approved school or apprenticeship program.
- Valid State Massage Practitioner license.
- Must have time management skills.
- Ability to properly document services performed.
- Excellent customer service; friendly manner that makes patrons feel welcomed and relaxed.
- Well groomed, neat, professional appearance.
- Good organizational skills for managing massage services and for performing all duties without immediate and direct supervision.
- Good mobility and manual dexterity required by nature of services performed.
Send us your resume with the background information abour yourself and why you are interested in this position
- For specific information about the position, please contact Lwelch@usph.com