An Outpatient Physical Therapy clinic located in Palmer, AK is seeking an enthusiastic individual to take on the responsibility of a Medical Receptionist and a Physical Therapy Tech. Alongside office administration responsibilities, the successful candidate will assist the PT's with patient care, such as administering heat/cold packs, maintaining therapy equipment and ensuring a clean, neat clinic environment.
• Must have 1+ years’ experience in a medical office environment as a Receptionist.
• Assisting the Therapist with applications of modalities (ultrasound) and exercises.
• Cleaning the general area after patient is released including laundry and other duties assigned by Physical Therapist.
• Proficient in Word & Excel.
• Ideally will have previous experience with Medical Manager, Medisoft or some other medical software.
• Team player attitude, energetic, with a focus on excellent customer service are key.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Caring nature, with a genuine interest in helping people.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and sit. The employee is frequently required to be mobile. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
We offer a competitive hourly wage as well as a 401(k) plan.
A valid driver's license is required and any employment offers are contingent upon a clear background check.
Please apply online to be considered with salary history please.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.