Outpatient Rehabilitation Clinic is searching for a Experienced Part Time Front Office Medical Receptionist!
We are currently looking for an experienced medical receptionist for our therapy clinic located in Midland MI. We are looking for a strong, experienced and dependable individual who is responsible and able to multi-task who can keep the front office running smoothly! This will be a 15 to 20 hour work week. You will travel between 2 clinics in Midland when needed.
WE DO REQUIRE MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST EXPERIENCE!
• Greet patients
• Answer phones
• Verify current personal and financial information
• Book appointments
• Verify insurance benefits
• Charge tickets
• Filing and perform any other duties assigned
• Must have 2+years of previous knowledge in a medical front office. If you do not have medical receptionist experience, please do not apply, we require medical receptionist exp.
• Excellent telephone skills
• Must be proficient in Word and Excel.
• Previous experience with Medical Manager, Medisoft or other medical software preferred.
• Team player attitude, energetic, with a focus on excellent customer service.
• Must be flexible with your hours.
• Attention to detail
• Time Management skills
• Be Organized
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and sit. The employee is frequently required to be mobile. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
We offer a competitive hourly wage as well as a 401(k) plan.
A valid driver's license and a reliable vehicle are required and any employment offers are contingent upon a clear background check.
Please apply online to be considered. Please NO Agency calls.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.