Director of Physical Therapy – Phillipsburg, NJ
PT Plus is a well-respected and established outpatient orthopedic clinic in Phillipsburg, NJ providing care for a variety of orthopedic-related disorders and sports-related injuries, rehabilitation of injured workers and preventative care. We are currently looking for a dedicated and motivated individual with an entrepreneurial attitude to join this team.
As the new Director of this Outpatient clinic, your responsibilities will be managing the overall leadership and operation of this clinic with the support of experienced administration, while providing outstanding one-on-one patient care, as well as supervise both clinical and office staff and ensure all APTA standards, policies and procedures are followed. Your ability to market your clinic will determine your personal financial success, as well.
We are seeking:
- Graduate from an accredited college with an APTA curriculum.
- Master’s degree or equivalent is a plus.
- Previous staff supervisory responsibility, preferably in an outpatient orthopedic clinic setting strongly preferred
- Current state of New Jersey license, CPR certification.
- Exercise and Manual based skills, McKenzie skilled, and Sports Rehab.
- Outgoing and energetic personality.
- Ability to market the clinic.
- We offer a competitive total compensation package including base salary plus a percentage of profit share of the clinic. A $2,500.00 Sign on bonus is being offered for this opportunity as well.
- Our comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, disability, life and a 401(k) plan, in addition to other outstanding benefits such as continuing education reimbursement and Paid Time Off. Relocation assistance and Sign-On Bonus may also be offered.Please send resumes to email@example.com or fax to 713-430-4021.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.