Carolina Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine is a well-established and respected outpatient orthopedic group of nine clinics throughout Columbia, Sumter and Charleston, South Carolina.
We are currently seeking a seasoned and energetic Director of Physical Therapy in our Lexington clinic location. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the supervision of our team of dedicated professionals. Direct care, marketing, leadership, and overall management responsibilities.
Lexington is located only 15 minutes from downtown Columbia and is close to Lake Murray. It is one of the fastest growing towns in South Carolina with excellent public schools!
Graduate from an accredited college with an APTA curriculum.
- Previous staff supervisory responsibility, preferably in an outpatient orthopedic clinic setting.
- Current state of South Carolina license, CPR certification.
- Exercise and Manual based skills, McKenzie skilled, and Sports Rehab.
- Outgoing and energetic personality.
- Ability to market the clinic.
- We offer a competitive total compensation package including base salary plus profit sharing, Our comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, disability, life and a 401(k) plan, in addition to other outstanding benefits such as continuing education reimbursement and Paid Time Off. Relocation assistance is available as well.
- For immediate consideration, please send your resume via email to Mary Drummond: email@example.com or fax to 713-430-4021.
- This is an excellent opportunity to lead and grow an existing clinic with a high level of patient care and friendly environment.