Mishock Physical Therapy is a group of 6 outpatient physical therapy clinics located in Chester and Montgomery, counties of PA. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to take on the responsibilities of Physical Therapy Technician / Aide on a PRN basis for our multiple clinic locations.
The successful candidate will assist the PT's with patient care, such as administering heat/cold packs, maintaining therapy equipment and ensuring a clean, neat clinic environment.
- 1+ years experience in a medical environment, ideally in a PT/OT therapy department.
- Student enrolled in a PT/OT curriculum program preferred.
- Proficient in Word & Excel.
- Ideally will have previous experience with Medical Manager, Medisoft or other medical software.
- Team player attitude, energetic, with a focus on excellent customer service are key.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Caring nature, with a genuine interest in helping people.
- Potential for this role to transition into a full time opportunity is very high.Please email resumes directly to: email@example.com or fax to 713-430-4021.
- We offer a competitive hourly rate and a professional, friendly working environment.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.