Part-Time Physical Therapist needed!
Come join our growing team! We are an established outpatient orthopedic facility. Our clinic treats a wide variety of injuries to include a diverse orthopedic population. Our commitment is to deliver high quality, one-on-one care to our patients. We are currently looking for a dedicated and motivated individual with an enthusiastic attitude to join our team as a Part-time Physical Therapist in Nampa, Idaho. If you enjoy caring for patients from diagnosis through full recovery, this is the opportunity for you!
We are seeking:
• Graduate from a CAPTE accredited Physical Therapy Program.
• One or more year(s) of outpatient orthopedic experience within a private clinic or hospital preferred.
• Current state of Idaho license, CPR certification.
• Outgoing and energetic personality.
• Exercise and Manual based skills, and Sports Rehab
Please contact Lwelch@usph.com