Physical Therapy Solutions is a group of outpatient physical therapy clinics with locations in Mechanicsville, Innsbrook and Downtown Richmond, Virginia specializing in orthopedic, sports and dance therapy.
We have an immediate opening for a Lead Athletic trainer for the Richmond Ballet in our downtown Richmond location. Full time or part time position available.
- Coordinate injury prevention, performance coverage and preseason physicals for company dancers.
- Assist physical therapists with patient care in an outpatient physical therapy clinic housed in the Richmond ballet including a diverse patient population of dancers, non-operative and post-operative orthopedic conditions.
- Clinic/area high school outreach programs
- NATA Certified athletic trainer
- Virginia board eligible
- 2 years dance medicine experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Caring nature, with a genuine interest in helping people.
- We offer a competitive total compensation package including a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, disability, life and a 401(k) plan, in addition to other outstanding benefits such as continuing education reimbursement and Paid Time Off. Please submit resumes to Alan Pietruszkiewicz: Alan@physicaltherapysolutions.net or 804-938-8854
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.