IRG Physical & Hand Therapy is an independently owned physical and hand therapy company, with clinics located throughout the majestic Pacific Northwest.
IRG provides a fun work environment, growth opportunities, and a place to let your personality shine while helping others!
At IRG, our goal is to provide a workplace where people can excel in their chosen field as they contribute to our company. We value people who are energetic, flexible, fun and ready for the day’s challenges. We offer competitive salaries and benefits packages and an opportunity to work among the best in the Northwest!
Integrated Rehabilitation Group is looking for a qualified individual to join our team of skilled therapists and enthusiastic staff.
We are currently interviewing for full time Physical Therapist/Clinic Director.
We offer competitive salaries, quarterly bonuses, outstanding benefit package, generous continuing education, mentorship, growth opportunities and relocation assistance.
Position Type: Full Time Company Placement Benefits For Full Time Employees:
401(k), Bonus Plan, Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave.
Our Ideal Candidate will Satisfy the following Requirements:
* At least 3-5 years experience as a licensed physical therapist in an outpatient setting
* Strong organizational, critical thinking, verbal and written communication skills
* Business Development experience
* Unencumbered and unrestricted state licensure to practice physical therapy
* Desire to collaborate in clinic Marketing efforts
* Experience in Management of clinical and office staff
* Demonstrates problem solving skills and handles stress effectively.
For more details please submit resume to: LWelch@usph.com