Rebound Physical Therapy is searching for a qualified full-time Clinic Director to be based in one of its clinics located in Bend, Oregon. Rebound is a well-respected and progressive therapist-owned practice with 12 clinics located throughout beautiful Central Oregon.
Our practice specializes in orthopedics, sports medicine and spine care, and we are official PT providers for the US Ski and Snowboard Team. Our therapists have extensive experience and training in their respective areas of specialty. Bend, Oregon and surrounding area is home to a multitude of outdoor sports and activities including: skiing; mountain biking; trail running; fly fishing; camping; hiking, and white water rafting to name a few.
The CM is responsible for the day-to-day internal clinic operations, including patient care, doctor relationships, staff management and development, marketing and maintaining of referral sources, controlling costs and clinic operations and profitability.
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
• Oregon PT licensed or immediately eligible for Oregon licensure.
• Five or more years of experience as a practicing PT.
• Two or more years of previous management experience with proven success with overseeing clinic operations.
• Demonstrated leadership skills with program development or working within specialty areas. • Excellent outpatient orthopedic experience and comfortable treating spine conditions.
• Exceptional manual therapy skills.
• Experience and enthusiasm working with a diverse patient population and treating a full range of ages and diagnoses.
• Enjoys cultivating and maintaining positive relationships with our referral resources and community to ensure high quality and compassionate patient care. • Enjoys being part of a progressive therapy practice.
• Have a fun, positive and energetic personality. What Rebound Offers:
• A positive community image.
• Therapist-owned with 12 clinic locations throughout Central Oregon.
• Progressively-minded practice with many specialties in a fun and collaborative work environment with state of the art equipment
. • Excellent access to a network of medical providers and medical community.
• Competitive compensation and benefits including health, vision and dental insurance, flexible spending life and LTD insurance, and 401(k) Plan with employer-matching.
• Continuing education allowances.
• PTO and paid sabbatical leave. Interested applicants may submit their resume and cover letter to LWelch@usph.com