Exciting opportunity for a Part Time Medical Office Receptionist in an Outpatient Occupational Therapy clinic located in Hyannis, MA
We seek a strong, experienced and dependable individual. Someone who is responsible, able to multi-task who can keep the front office running
smoothly! This will be a 32 hour work week.
WE DO REQUIRE MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST EXPERIENCE!
• Greet patients
• Answer phones
• Verify current personal and financial information
• Book appointments
• Verify insurance benefits
• Charge tickets
• Filing and perform any other duties assigned
• Must have 2+years of previous knowledge in a medical front office. If you do not have medical receptionist experience, please do not apply, we require medical receptionist exp.
• Excellent telephone skills
• Must be proficient in Word and Excel.
• Previous experience with Medical Manager, Medisoft or other medical software preferred.
• Team player attitude, energetic, with a focus on excellent customer service.
• Be flexible with your hours.
• Attention to detail
• Time Management skills
• Be Organized
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and sit. The employee is frequently required to be mobile. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
We offer a competitive hourly wage as well as a 401(k) plan.
A valid driver's license is required and any employment offers are contingent upon a clear background check.
Please apply online to be considered. Please NO Agency calls.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V